Expert Hail & Storm Damage Repair
With the extreme weather patterns residents face during the summer and winter months, the roofs in our area are constantly in danger of suffering from hail or storm damage. Roofing101's team of experts know how to repair your roof quickly and effectively prepare it for storms to come.
Roofs must withstand wind, hail, snow, ice, heavy rain, and more. Unfortunately, these elements constantly erode a roof’s protective capabilities.
Roofing101 is proud to offer the following with every hail and storm repair service:
- Free & thorough inspection of the roof for storm or tornado damage and roof hail damage.
- Free estimates for all recommended roof repairs
- Inspection covers roof shingles, gutters, skylights, flashing, vent hoods, vent stacks, chimney caps & chimneys.
- Prompt, expert repair and/or replacement of storm-damaged roof elements.
Think your roof has been damaged?
If you’re concerned that your home may have suffered from hail or storm damage, take a brief walk around your house to see if you notice some keys indicators of hail damage:
- Debris in the yard like leaves, small tree branches, and/or roof debris
- Dents, dings, and/or inverted dents on your gutters and downspouts
- Rips, tears, and/or diagonal lines in your screens
- Dents and/or dings in your air conditioner coil
- Gouges in wood siding or fascia
- Holes in vinyl siding
- Peeling paint in the shape of a circle or dot
- Dents or dings in metal fascia or window wraps
- Broken sidewalk lights
- Dents and/or dings in grills
- Broken glass on doors or windows
- Dents and/or dings in the garage doors
- Broken window well covers
In many cases, determining whether or not your roof has sustained storm damage requires the inspection of a trained eye. Sometimes, hail damage can be obvious, but other times, the damage can be subtle and hard to detect. Roofing101 has trained experts who will thoroughly inspect your entire roof for issues and even claim them on your behalf.
Roofing101 Works Directly With Your Insurance Company
If your roof has been damaged in a storm, tornado or natural disaster, you need a contractor who can guide you through the entire process, from filing the insurance paperwork to physically completing the job.
Insurance adjusters don’t always find the subtle damage. We do! In the instance damage is uncovered during our thorough inspection of your roof, we take the hassle out of insurance claims by working directly with your insurance company to manage every step of the claim and contracting process for you.
Our experts will work on your behalf to prove to the insurance company that the roof needs repair/replacement and that financial coverage should be supplied. If we don’t get an approval for the work, we don’t get the job. If we do, we do the work for the amount they approve.
No matter what Mother Nature throws your way, Roofing101′ roof repair services can provide peace of mind and help protect your home against the elements. If you suspect storm damage on your roof, contact Roofing101 today for your free inspection. We always respond quickly and can repair/replace roofs at any time of the year. For free inspections and estimates for hail damage repair, call Roofing 101 today or receive a free estimate now!