Dear Valued Customer,
At Roofing101, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure our customer’s health and safety is at the forefront of how we serve you.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
All of our Roofing101 professionals are following preventative safety measures:
- Cleaning our hands often, 20 seconds with soap.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces such as iPads, laptops, vehicles, and roofing materials.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- Roofing and solar inspections do not always require access to the inside of your home. If we do, we will communicate that to you, and let you know that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Please do not take offense if we do not shake hands with a customer, we may say hello by simply waving.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer to the best of our ability and according to the most recent company update and procedure.
- When necessary we are able to provide estimates and proposals via virtual technology.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
The Roofing101 Team.