Job Description: Sales Associate
Classification: Nonexempt, Regular, “At Will” Work Status
Reports To: Sales Manager or Director of Sales
Roofing 101 provides the best experience period. Together, we create abundant experiences for our customers, people, and communities. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be self-motivated, work independently, communicate well, be highly organized and enjoy a team atmosphere. We are looking for an individual who isn’t afraid to work hard. Experience in the roofing or solar industry is a plus but not required. The right individual will play a key part in the expansion of this company and will have the opportunity to grow as the company grows.
- Door knock a minimum of 100-125 doors per week.
- Create self-generated leads through door knocking, networking and referrals
- Retrieve Lead emails/texts daily from the Inside Sales Office/email and run assigned appointments utilizing the current Roofing101 Sales System (Rodney Webb Sales System)
- Attend all scheduled inspections, adjuster meetings and contract signings with punctuality and consideration of the Customers' home.
- Perform Roofing101 Sales System ONLY in each home to convert appointments into sales.
- Take required photographs and videos during the inspection and upload them into Roofing101 CRM.
- Fill out Contract, and upload all appropriate docs and pictures into the Roofing101 CRM.
- Take required photographs of client post production to add to your reference list.
- Install yard signs at every job sold.
- Consistently achieve minimum performance goals of 40% closing in 1st 6 months, 50% after 1st 6-month period.
- Update your planner for each week prior to Monday morning. Update nightly planning for next day. Update CRM schedule with daily appointments.
- Update CRM with daily results and send in GPS prep to Supervisor by Saturday night at 6pm.
- Be present at Cold Call parties on all scheduled Saturdays to participate in the generation of leads and appointments when necessary.
- Attend all one-on-one meetings scheduled with Sales Manager.
- Attend all company-provided training programs.
- Attend weekly Sales Training meetings on time as scheduled.
- Recruit, hire, and train Canvassers to generate leads.
- Maintain a working insured vehicle for transportation.
Company-Wide Specific Standards/Behaviors:
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude of teamwork.
- Always strive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Assist anyone in the company to achieve the Company’s Strategic Objective.
- Perform all work according to company policies and standards, as well as in the spirit of the company’s vision, mission, values, beliefs, and priorities.
- Notify immediate supervisor of any issues that cannot be resolved or deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable time frame and before the deadline has arrived.
- Take accountability for completing assignments and meeting deadlines in a timely and professional manner.
- Test and improve all systems by using them. Bring any problems or concerns with a system to the attention of my manager so that the system can be continuously improved and updated in the Operations Manuals. Employees performing the work will be asked for input prior to revising existing processes.
- Keep all business communications professional in tone and content.
- Maintain and wear professional attire.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- The desire to make a real difference in a growing company, and to have some fun along the way
- Basic business knowledge
- Solid experience delivering customer service
- Experience managing a busy work schedule
- High School Diploma
TRAINING AND ONGOING EDUCATION
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- College Degree – Associates or Bachelors
- Prior construction experience or knowledge of construction industry
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Sitting 20% (in the office, client’s homes, driving to appointments)
- Standing/walking 80%
- Must be able carry a 32' ladder and climb on roofs
- Frequent client and interoffice personnel interaction; heavily dependent on excellent customer interaction.
- Hearing – Must be able to hear telephonic equipment and comfortably communicate with clients and others by telephone and in
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer) as required for business software, and operating office
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (SUCCESS FACTORS):
Adhere to company core values Attitude – Integrity – Quality
- Love is visible
- Show gratitude
- Do the hard work
- Be open to the worlds possibilities
- Deliver what you promise
- We take pride in our brand, product, presentations, and our quality is demonstrated though our customer service, as well as meticulous attention to detail
- We respect individuals and constantly exhibit a positive attitude by being observant, and forthright
- We treat others the way they want to be treated and do unto others as we would have do unto us.
Weeks: 1-4 (Training Bootcamp)
- $1,000 base pay for your first 4 weeks of training ($250 per week)
- $25 for each inspection video completed (must be approved by Sales Manager)
Weeks: 5+ (Sales Associate)
- 100% Commission
- Average Commission is $1,000 per Signed Job
- Average Earnings is $4,000-$6,000 per month
- Can take draw after first deal signed
Average Earnings in First Year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have a Driver's License?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?