Roofing Sales Associate
About The Position
Roofing 101 provides the best experiences period. We work hard to deliver for our customers while sticking to our Values: be Gritty, be Open, be Accountable, be Loving, and be Selfless. To thrive in this role you will need to be self-motivated, work independently, communicate well, be highly organized, and enjoy a team atmosphere. The right individual will play a key part in the expansion of this company and will have the opportunity to grow as the company grows. Our focus is Quality, Integrity, and Gratitude.
Benefits of working at Roofing101 include:
- Top notch training (base pay during training)
- Ongoing mentorship and coaching
- You control your pay based on your effort
- Great team culture with friendly competition and lots of support
- Ability to promote into leadership roles and develop your career
- Being in a strong industry with endless opportunities
- Knock a minimum of 100-125 doors per week
- Create self-generated leads through door knocking, networking and referrals
- Attend all scheduled inspections, adjuster meetings and contract signings on time
- Perform Roofing101 Sales System ONLY in each home to convert appointments into sales
- Consistently hit weekly goals
- Attend all one-on-one meetings scheduled with Sales Manager
- Attend all company-provided training programs
- Attend weekly Sales Training meetings on time as scheduled
- Maintain a working insured vehicle for transportation
Company-Wide Specific Standards/Behaviors:
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude of teamwork
- Always strive to exceed the customers’ expectations
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Perform all work according to company policies and standards, as well as in the spirit of the company’s vision, mission, values, beliefs, and priorities
- Keep all business communications professional in tone and content
Minimum experience and education:
- The desire to make a difference in a growing company, and to have some fun along the way
- Basic business knowledge
- Experience delivering customer service
- Experience managing a busy work schedule
- High School Diploma
Training and ongoing education:
Working conditions / Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to climb ladders and carry up to 50lbs
- Frequent client and interoffice personnel interaction; heavily dependent on excellent customer interaction
- Hearing – Must be able to hear telephonic equipment and comfortably communicate with clients and others by telephone and in
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer) as required for business software, and operating office
- $500 base pay for your first 2 weeks of training + $250 each for your first 4 CPF forms signed
- 100% Commission after your first 4 signed CPF forms
- Average Commission is $1,000 per Signed Job
- Average first year earnings is $55,000-$75,000
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have a Driver's License?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?